These objects are for “programming” making objects interactive.
VectorProcessing->offset A vector is a set of 3 related numbers, typically an X,Y,Z position, or rotation specification. Offset allows adding one vector to another to do something like change the position.
- InterpolationVector3f - given two vectors,and an amount float that ranges from zero to one, this outputs an altered vector that is interpolated between the two vectors based on the amount.
- ElipseMover - changes positions around an ellipse
- FloatTrigger - fires a message when a float number is equal to another
- Trigger - fires a message
- IntegerTrigger- fires a message when an integer number is equal to another
- SimpleSequencer - an object that steps through a number of outputs
- ProximityDetector - sends a message when an object gets close to another object
- Multiplexers->Vector3fMutiplexer - unpacks a vector into 3 individual values
- Random->RanFloat - random number
Contains a destination location, orientation and zone. When triggered, it moves the user to that destination
- OneShotTimer - sends a message after a delay
- Timer - sends periodic messages